- Focus and Scope
- Subbmission and Peer Review Process
- Article Publication Fees
- Publications Ethics
- Copyright Policy
- Plagiarism Policy
- Manuscript Withdrawal
Submission and Peer Review Process
This journal uses double blind review, which means that the reviewer and author identities are concealed from the reviewers, and vice versa, throughout the review process. To facilitate this, authors need to ensure that their manuscripts are prepared in a way that does not give away their identity. To help with this preparation please ensure the following when submitting to Jurnal Ilmu dan Teknologi Peternakan Terpadu (JITPU).
The articles submitted to Jurnal Ilmu dan Teknologi Peternakan Terpadu (JITPU) will be processed through a formatting review by the editor and independently reviewed by two peer reviewers. The review process applies Double Blind method. Decisions from reviewers are a top priority for editors to make decisions. The time required by reviewers to complete a round review process is four weeks. Generally, prospective reviewers will be selected based on their reputation in the suitability of their expertise. The decision for publication, amendment, or rejection is based on their reports/recommendation. After being reviewed, there will be four kinds of editor decision based on reviewers’ recommendation:
- Accept Submission: The submission will be accepted without revisions.
- Revisions Required: The submission will be accepted after minor changes have been made.
- Resubmit for Review: The submission needs to be re-worked, but with significant changes, may be accepted. It will require a second round of review, however.
- Decline Submission: The submission will not be published in the journal.