Copyright and License
- Publician Journal of Public Services, Public Policy and Administration is a forum for disseminating information on scientific writings in aquaculture and enviroment journal that freely available. Papers that submitted to this journal are published under the terms of the Creative Commons License. The terms of the license are:
- Share— copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt— remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially.
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons License. that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
Publician Journal of Public Services, Public Policy and Administration is licensed under a Creative Commons